Get to know the Springwood team!
Today our Marketing and Community Co-ordinator, Kristal Lane answers the “QUICK 6”
1. Kristal, what were you doing before you joined the Springwood team?
I was lucky enough to be a stay at home mum for the last 4 years, raising my little girls Lilly and Matilda. Prior to being a mum, I was a part of the Nando’s Australia marketing team – focusing on local and regional marketing.
2. What do you love most about your job?
I love working for a team that is as passionate about the local Gawler community as I am. Every day we are working towards building a community and I LOVE being a part of that.
3. What are you listening to at the moment?
“Hit for kids – Pop Party” CD…. yes, I have two daughters!
4. What is your favourite dish to cook?
I love cooking paella – my husbands favourite!
5. When you’re not working, what do you like to do?
When I’m not at work, I’m a MUM!
Play dates, sports commitments, baking, shopping, colouring……. the list goes on.
6. What is your motto?
If it doesn’t challenge you then it won’t change you.